I like it when you talk nerdy...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I like it when you talk nerdy...

The awesomest group of people here in Arizona have gotten together to do cool stuff. Y'know... ummm... oh forget it. We game. OK? no, not even the cool Modern Warfare shoot 'em up kind. We destroy imaginary enemies by rolling dice...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The What's What of Who's Who

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gawd of the Realm
Pinball Wizard
Gawd of the Realm

The What's What of Who's Who Empty
PostSubject: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Thought I'd add a topic here, in case guests wonder just who be who...

Asha: Halfling Rogue, Backstabbing Machine, Witty Midget, and our beloved Administrator Extraordinaire

Adrig Bloodstone: Dwarven Barbarian, Chopper of Flesh, Resident Odor Emitter, and Chewer of Steel

Dailek: Human Fighter, Master of Chains-in-Training, Fleet-Footed Warrior, and Impregnator of NPC Women

Gidean: Elven Ranger, Archer of Myth, A Dog's Best Friend, and Enemy to all Things Convenient and Modern

Silion: Elven Wizard, Evoker of Fiery Doom, Cross-Dresser Extreme, and Illicit Poker of Dwarven Backsides

Verecles: Human Priest of Pelor, Master Raisin Maker, Divine Guide to the Light, and Bane of Frozen Holiday Birds

Dabsoden: Unknown and random factor as of yet, and hopefully not a Gnome...

And ME!: Gawd of the Realm: Dungeon Master, with a Maximum Charisma, and a Million Hit Points!

Now that you know us,,, Go Away or I shall taunt you a Second Time! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gawd of the Realm
Pinball Wizard
Gawd of the Realm

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:28 am

Guess I need to update a bit since yesterday's session (on 3/21/10)...

Asha: Halfling Rogue, Trap-Springer, Witty Midget, and our beloved Administrator Extraordinaire

Adrig Bloodstone: Dwarven Barbarian, Naked Climber of Trees, Gravity-Induced Branch Snapper, and Naked Eviscerator of Ogres (Did I mention 'Naked')

Dailek: Human Fighter, Master of Chains-in-Training, Background-Stander, and Impregnator of NPC Women

Gideon: Elven Ranger, Clever Betrayer to All, Every Dog's Nemesis, and Grinning Enemy to all Things Goodly and Loyal Shocked

Silion: Elven Wizard, Evoker of Fiery Doom, Future Flayer of Elf-flesh, and Illicit Poker of Dwarven Backsides

Verecles: Human Priest of Pelor, Master Raisin Maker, Father of Pirate Dinosaurs, and Crockpotter of Nummy Porkage

Dabsoden: Unknown and random factor (as of yet), Prior Unkillable Gnome, and hopefully not a future Gnomish Cavalier, Indeed!...

And ME!: Gawd of the Realm: Dungeon Master, with a Maximum Charisma, a Million Hit Points, and He-Who-Is-Pleased-with-Himself for the fun and excitement of Yesterday...

I feel better with this update... Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
Adrig Bloodstone
Bald Albino Dwarf
Adrig Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 am

wait......im naked!!!! affraid that sux. is verecles a catholic priest? seems like he was in a hurry to get my clothes off. *flashbacks to weekend wine benders as an alterboy* Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Gidean
Halfling Midget (Quarterling)
Gidean

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 am

I take it that's why you ran away so fast! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lon, Son of Krill
Elven Toy Maker
Lon, Son of Krill

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi, me new here...
Back to top Go down
Gawd of the Realm
Pinball Wizard
Gawd of the Realm

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 pm

You sound a bit slow... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lon, Son of Krill
Elven Toy Maker
Lon, Son of Krill

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:43 pm

no, me walk fast, very fast
Back to top Go down
Lon, Son of Krill
Elven Toy Maker
Lon, Son of Krill

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Why you not have me in here? I part of group as soon as can find yous all.
Back to top Go down
Gawd of the Realm
Pinball Wizard
Gawd of the Realm

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm

I will add you soon, Oh Lon of the sharp metal blade, and dull stone wit... I see why you worship Kord... You can't help it, being that at birth, the first words you likely heard upon being pushed out were...

"Oh my gods! He's got the Kord wrapped around his neck! He's turned blue, He's suffocating! I hope this doesn't cause permanent brain damage!" And then they severed the Kord with your father's trusty Halberd to save you. (almost...)

Hence, the affinity for Kord, and blue things...

Gawd I am a prophet! I think I really nailed this one. Shocked

Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gawd of the Realm
Pinball Wizard
Gawd of the Realm

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Asha: Halfling Rogue, Trap-Springer, Witty Midget, and our beloved Administrator Extraordinaire

Adrig Bloodstone: Dwarven Barbarian, Naked Climber of Trees, Gravity-Induced Branch Snapper, and Naked Eviscerator of Ogres (Did I mention 'Naked')

Dailek: Human Fighter, Master of Chains-in-Training, Background-Stander, and Impregnator of NPC Women

Gideon: Elven Ranger, Clever Betrayer to All, Every Dog's Nemesis, and Evil-Dick-Grinning-Enemy-To-All-Things-Goodly-and-Loyal

Silion: Elven Wizard, Evoker of Fiery Doom, Future Flayer of Elf-flesh, and Illicit Poker of Dwarven Backsides

Verecles: Human Priest of Pelor, Master Raisin Maker, Father of Pirate Dinosaurs, and Crockpotter of Nummy Porkage

Varian: Human Fighter, Prior Unkillable Gnome, Wielder of Long Weapons ('some are longer than others'... 'Your mother's been tellin' ya stories about me again'...) And still an Unknown Factor, Indeed!...

Lon, Son of Krill: Human Barbarian, Friend to Shiny, Sharp Objects (Opposites do Attract), Lover of Blue Goats, and Champion of Kord

And ME!: Gawd of the Realm: Dungeon Master, with a Maximum Charisma, a Million Hit Points, and He-Who-Is-Pleased-with-Himself Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The What's What of Who's Who   The What's What of Who's Who Empty

Back to top Go down

The What's What of Who's Who
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I like it when you talk nerdy... :: Who's Who?-
Jump to: